|Recorded at the May 2004 concert commemorating the expansion of the European Union, this limited edition special Import Gold CD features Bobby conducting the internationally acclaimed Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (Wiener Philharmoniker).
(To see the six minute video promotion of the DVD, follow THIS LINK. The DVD will be available later this year.)
The concert, entitled "Konzert für Europa" was televised live across Europe from Austria's Schönbrunn Castle in front of an audience of 90,000. There is no singing here, only Bobby leading this phenomenal orchestra in musical gems representing all of the EU countries.
1. Mozart: Overture to 'Marriage of Figaro'
2. Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 7
3. Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 5
4. Sibelius: 'Valse Triste' (from Kuolema)
5. Smetena: Die Moldau (from Ma Vlast)
6. Mascagni: Intermezzo (from 'Cavalleria Rusticana')
7. Glazunov/Chopin: Polonaise (from Chopiniana Suite)
8. Ravel: Bolero
9. J. Strauss: Wiener Blut (Waltz)
10. J. Strauss Furioso Polka
11. E. Strauss: Bahn Frei! (Poka)